Angela serves as a Manger in Tax Services. She specializes in corporate income and franchise tax.
Angela was inspired to go into the profession by her high school accounting teacher. She received an Associate’s degree in Business Administration from Vincennes University, and then went on to receive a Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Purdue University. Angela brings more than 15 years of experience to the firm including time spent in both public accounting as well as industry. Her personal service philosophy is to get to know clients as much as possible to better understand them and their goals.
Angela is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, the Indiana CPA Society, the North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants, and the Purdue Alumni Association. She is also the treasurer for the Lake Norman Toastmasters.
Originally from Tipton, IN, she now enjoys residing in Huntersville, NC with her husband and two daughters. Outside of work you can find her reading James Patterson books, entertaining friends and family, and enjoying the sunshine.
- Purdue University, B.S. Accounting
- Vincennes University, A.S Business Administration
- Member, Indiana CPA Society
- Member, North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Treasurer, Lake Norman Toastmasters
- Purdue Alumni Association