Consulting & Tax Services
As a founding partner of BGBC, Brad brings more than 44 years of experience to the firm. He has extensive experience as an advisor and consultant for individuals and businesses.
Brad received his Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Indiana University. He specializes in executive, partnership, and corporate tax planning, cost segregation studies, like-kind exchanges, family-owned business and succession planning, estate planning, structured financing, acquisitions and exit strategies, and deferred and nonqualified compensation planning. Brad’s client base consists of retail grocers, construction, real estate, legal, professional athletes, and entertainers. He has been instrumental in assisting many of his clients in the acquisition and sale and of their business, utilizing his expertise with ESOPs, asset sales, and tax deferral exchanges.
Brad is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Indiana CPA Society. He also serves on the Professional Advisors Leadership Council for Central Indiana Community Foundation. An active member in the Jewish community, Brad is a Trustee of Jewish Federations of North America and a Co-Chair of the Capital and Endowment Expansion Campaign Committee for the Jewish Federation of Greater Indianapolis. Additionally he has previously served as the President of the Jewish Federation of Greater Indianapolis as well as the President of the Jewish Community Center.
- Indiana University, B.S.
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Indiana CPA Society
- Member, Professional Advisors Leadership Council, Central Indiana Community Foundation
- Board Trustee, Jewish Federations of North America
- Co-Chair, Capital and Endowment Expansion Campaign Committee, Jewish Federation of Greater Indianapolis
- Past President, Jewish Community Center of Indianapolis
- Past President, Jewish Federation of Greater Indianapolis