State Tax Services
Kyle serves as Managing Partner, and brings a wealth of knowledge to the firm in State Tax. He works with entrepreneurs in closely held businesses to provide state tax solutions to maximize state credits and minimize state liabilities. His expertise lies in nexus-related matters, franchise tax, property tax, sales and use tax, and state tax incentives.
Kyle was inspired to go into accounting after he grasped accounting concepts early in his college career, and found that he enjoyed the client service approach. He received his Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Butler University and his Associates Degree in Business from Vincennes University. Kyle has over 18 years of experience in public accounting with both national and regional accounting firms. His background provides for broad exposure to client-specific situations accompanied with a specialty in state tax research.
Kyle is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Indiana CPA Society, where he previously served as a committee chair for the Tax Resource Advisory Council. In 2012, Kyle was recognized by Junior Achievement of Central Indiana with the “Best and Brightest” Award. He attributes his success to the support and assistance from others throughout his career.
In his free time he likes watching basketball and football. Kyle enjoys residing in Brownsburg with his wife and two daughters, where he finds there’s a large market for opportunity with a small feel to build opportunities on relationships.
- Butler University, B.S.
- Vincennes University, A.S.
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Indiana CPA Society
- Committee Chair, INCPAS Tax Resource Advisory Council
- Board Member and Treasurer, Cluck, Inc.
- Board Member and Treasurer, 10/100 PAC
- Member, SKL Class XXXV
- Junior Achievements “Best and Brightest” – 2012 Accounting
- Past President and Past Board Member, Indy Reads
- Past President and Past Board Member, National Junior Tennis League of Indianapolis
- Past Finance Committee Member, Leadership Indianapolis