Nothing is more important in the not-for-profit sector than the ability to show benefactors the return on investment for their generosity. Whether they are civic outreach group, service organization or faith-based entity, nonprofits turn to BGBC to provide the sort of transparency and fiscal rectitude their internal and external stakeholders demand.
We have a great deal of experience working with clients in the nonprofit field, including government clients. BGBC provides audits, financial management, information systems and more. We help not-for-profits remain financially viable, make the best use of resources and expand their support services. Our timely, cost-effective services can help not-for-profit organizations meet their long- and short-term goals, and provide assurance to their donor base.
Non Profit Services include:
- Accounting Methods, Practices and Systems
- Audits, Reviews and Compilations
- Business and Organizational Planning
- Functional Expense classification and allocation
- Fundraising Methods
- Internal Cash Receipt, Disbursement and Grant Accountability Controls
- Implementation of Controls
- Management of Unrelated Business Income Tax
- Managing Effects of Lobbying on Exempt Status
- Organizational Structure Consultation and Financial Oversight
- Records Retention
- Recruitment of Board Members