The new year starts with an exciting announcement for BGBC CPAs & Advisors, as we celebrate the promotion of our new Partner, David A. Richardt, CPA. David has distinguished himself through his leadership and…
There are many reasons why we’ve made IndyStar’s Top Workplace five years running. Not only do we provide a flexible, engaging, positive work environment, but we make a commitment to put our people first.
We take our team’s opinions to heart and are always finding new, innovative ways to ensure our team thrives both professionally and personally. Career growth assistance, hybrid work opportunities and perks that enhance personal well-being are just a few reasons our team is proud to call BGBC their employer of choice.
AWARD WINNING CULTURE
BGBG fosters professional growth no matter what stage of life you are in, in your career. From Staff Accountants to Senior Management, we customize each individual’s career path to meet their personal goals.
- One-on-one coaching program
- In-house career development department
- CPE assistance
- Collaborative work environment
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Allowance for CPA Review Materials (No OOP Cost for Becker)
- Formal and on-the-job training as well as year-round, continuing education opportunities
When we approach designing the perks and benefits at BGBC, we ensure to look at our team member’s needs both professionally and personally. We don’t just say we offer work/life balance, we ensure it.
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 60-hour max during busy season months
- Flexible hybrid work schedules
- Summer schedule – shortened work weeks
- Busy season perks such as weeknight dinners, & breakfast and lunch on saturdays, massages, snacks and more!
- Access to building fitness center
- Team-building company events and opportunities
- Milestone acknowledgements for birthdays & anniversaries