Indiana passed legislation in 2023 that provides a potential Federal tax savings opportunity to Indiana taxpayers who own a pass-through entity filing as an S-Corporation or a Partnership. Starting for the 2022 tax year, business…
GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES FOR ACCOUNTING PROFESSIONALS
Located in the heart of Indianapolis, our firm provides both local and remote opportunities. We invest in our team. We are passionate about professional growth and achievement, which is one of the many reasons we’ve been named one of IndyStar’s Top Workplaces for five years running.
Standing proud at nearly 70 team members, we offer the opportunity to be included and heard as we foster our client relationships. Our hands on approach allows for career growth. We ensure that our team members have access to the most up-to-date technology and education opportunities. Additionally, we offer support to fine tune soft skill sets with regularly scheduled trainings.
COMMITTED TO YOU
We know that each individual defines success in their own way. That is why we have taken a personalized approach to our team’s development. With our Training and Development program, you will have the opportunity to map out your goals and we will help you find the resources you need to achieve them.
- We put our people first and support them in each step of their careers.
- One-on-one mentorship and coaching
- Career Development Services
- Paid continued education
- CPA Exam Support
- Firm-wide professional workshops
- Monthly Lunch and Learns
BGBC is home to experienced professionals who specialize in a variety of industries. Whether you have a specific industry that you thrive within or you’re looking to excel your expertise in another industry we are here to help! Our client base includes construction, digital entrepreneurs, healthcare, manufacturing and distribution, non-for-profits, professional athletes, real estate, senior living centers, service-based, technology, and transportation and logistics.
THE BENEFITS OF BGBC
At BGBC, our team matters the most. Simply put, we put our people first. That is why we are proud to offer our full-time team members a variety of benefits and perks designed to positively influence their life.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability & Life Insurance
- HSA Plan with Generous Firm Contribution
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Holidays Plus Extra “End of Busy Season” Holiday
- 401(k) Match and Profit Sharing Program
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Allowance for CPA Review Materials (No OOP Cost for Becker)
- Annual Bonus Program
- Meal Reimbursement
- Team-Building Company Events and Opportunities
- Milestone Acknowledgements for Birthdays & Anniversaries
- Holiday Lunch & Half Day
- Post-Busy Season Party
- Weeknight Dinners & Breakfast and Lunch on Saturdays Provided During Busy Season
- Massages, Snacks, and Surprises During Busy Season
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Commission for New Clients Brought into the Firm
- Onsite Flu Shot Clinic for Staff & Family Members
- Pre-Tax Parking Deduction
- Access to Building Fitness Center
- Free Coffee
- Paid Parking During Internships