Bill serves as the Managing Director of Denali Wealth Management Advisors, LLC, an affiliated registered investment advisory firm. As a CPA with over 25 years of experience and over 15 years as a Certified Financial Planner™, he has extensive experience providing income, estate, gift, trust, and stock option tax planning services to individuals and executives, and has spoken to various groups on these subjects.
He received his Bachelor of Science in Business from Indiana University. Prior to joining BGBC, Bill was a Senior Manager with one of the nation’s ten largest CPA firms. He also previously served as the Firm’s Director of Tax Services, where he provided direction and guidance on tax policies and procedures for the Firm’s tax clients, as well as tax planning and compliance advice for corporate, partnership, and executive taxation.
Bill is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, the Indiana CPA Society, the Financial Planning Association, the Indianapolis Estate Planning Council, and the Central Indiana Community Foundation’s Cornerstone Council. His personal service philosophy is to serve all clients with truth, honesty, and integrity. Outside of work, Bill loves being around water and nature.
- Indiana University, B.S.
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Indiana CPA Society
- Member, The Financial Planning Association
- Member, Indianapolis Estate Planning Council
- Member of the Central Indiana Community Foundation’s Cornerstone Council
- Former Member, Indiana CPA Society’s Leadership Cabinet, 2008-2012
- Past President and Past Treasurer, The Financial Planning Association of Greater Indiana