Did you know your company may be able to use research and experimentation (R&E) tax credits to offset payroll taxes?

This article by McGuire Sponsel discusses how qualified small businesses with research tax credits have the ability to offset the employer portion of federal Social Security taxes up to $250,000 per year for up to five tax years.

To view this article click HERE to access the original content.