JOB TYPE: Full-time
SUPPLEMENTAL PAY TYPES: Annual Bonus
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting or related field
EXPERIENCE: 5+ Years of experience in accounting or relevant experience
WORK LOCATION: Indianapolis, IN (Hybrid Schedule) or Remote
BGBC Partners, LLP is seeking an experienced Tax Manager. The successful candidate should thrive at delivering excellent client service and have a strong business acumen and proven leadership capabilities.
- CPA Certification, preferred but not required
- Experience and knowledge with handling Estate (706 & 1041), Gift (709), and Trust (1041 & 5227) Returns preferred
- Experience with planning, drafting, and proofreading documents
- Research experience
- Proven ability to manage complex assignments
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Deliver and maintain exceptional client service
- Prepare and review of technical tax matters
- Participate in marketing and networking activities to foster new and existing relationships
- Train and mentor others
- Manage and coordinate tax compliance and tax advisory engagements
ABOUT BGBC CPAs & ADVISORS
BGBC Partners is an Indianapolis-based CPA and advisory firm with global capabilities and reach. Today we are over 70 strong consisting of CPAs, advisors, and dedicated staff members. We are also proud to be a founding member of the BDO Alliance USA program, an international network of independent accounting and consulting firms.
BGBC offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. We have been named one of Indy Star’s Top Workplaces for the past 6 years and are proud to be a high-energy, client-focused firm. We are passionate about our clients’ success as well as the professional growth and achievement of our employees—our purpose is to help our people reach their full potential.
BGBC Partners, LLP is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
401(k), 401(k) matching, Health/Vision/Dental insurance, Health savings account, Employee assistance program, Flexible schedule, Flexible spending account, Life insurance, Generous paid time off, Professional development assistance, Referral program, Retirement plan