JOB TYPE: Full-time
SCHEDULE: 8-hour shift, Monday – Friday, Overtime
SUPPLEMENTAL PAY TYPES: Annual Bonus
EDUCATION: Associates Degree
EXPERIENCE: 2+ Years Experience
WORK LOCATION: Indianapolis, IN
Would you like to do more than just complete routine Accounting tasks? Do you want the opportunity for more client interaction? Frustrated with an employer that has gotten too big to remember who you are? Want to feel like you are challenged throughout your workday? If you answered YES to any of these questions, the BGBC Client Accounting Services team may be the perfect fit for you.
BGBC CPAs & Advisors is excited to announce that we are hiring a talented, self-motivated individual who is comfortable working with a team to meet client needs and deliverables as a Staff Accountant on our Client Accounting Services team. As a member of the BGBC team, you will be an instrumental part of providing services to our clients as well as an active participant in collaboration and innovation with other team members.
- 2+ years experience in an accounting or bookkeeping role
- Understanding of cash basis and accrual basis financial statements
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to stay organized and prioritize tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to adapt to new technologies and processes, and have a mindset open to learning new things and collaborating with others
- Experience working with QuickBooks online and/or desktop
- Foster relationships with clients from a wide variety of industries and geographic locations
- Leveraging other services within the firm to provide exceptional client services
- Manage the delivery of various services over several platforms and software
- Provide timely and efficient services to clients
- Embody BGBC’s core values resulting in a custom approach for each client’s individual needs
- Routine tasks including but not limited to month-end closings, preparation of financial statements, reconciliation of fixed assets and maintaining and clean-up of client accounting systems
- Become a part of an overall advisory relationship with your clients
ABOUT BGBC PARTNERS, LLP
BGBC Partners is an Indianapolis-based CPA and advisory firm with global capabilities and reach. Today we are over 70 strong consisting of CPAs, advisors, and dedicated staff members. We are also proud to be a founding member of the BDO Alliance USA program, an international network of independent accounting and consulting firms.
BGBC offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. We have been named one of Indy Star’s Top Workplaces for the past 5 years and are proud to be a high-energy, client-focused firm. We are passionate about our clients’ success as well as the professional growth and achievement of our employees—our purpose is to help our people reach their full potential.
BGBC Partners, LLP is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
401(k), 401(k) matching, Health/Vision/Dental insurance, Health savings account, Employee assistance program, Flexible schedule, Flexible spending account, Life insurance, Generous paid time off, Professional development assistance, Referral program, Retirement plan
DON’T SEE THE RIGHT FIT?
Interested in a career at BGBC but don’t see the perfect position for you?
We’d still like to get to know you. Contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist today!