BGBC Partners, LLP is seeking a Senior Accountant to specialize in State and Local Income Tax. As a State and Local Tax team member, this candidate should be a motivated tax professional with strong business acumen in this focused area. The successful candidate should have technical expertise in state income tax matters as well as thrive at delivering excellent client service. This is a dynamic opportunity in a growing team and will provide tremendous career opportunities in a team-oriented environment.
- Deliver exceptional client service
- Performs diversified state and local tax assignments under the direction of managers, or partners
- Provide compliance and consulting assistance related to state income tax
- Participate in marketing and networking activities
- Demonstrates competency in technical skills, work quality, and application of professional and firm standards
- Collaborate with state and local tax team members and client staff to effectively meet and exceed client expectations
- 2+ years of tax-related experience (industry or public accounting) with an emphasis on state and local income tax and/or sales and use tax
- CPA preferred, but not required
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle sensitive situations and confidential information
- Flexible and adaptable
- Ability to coordinate and maintain follow-up on a number of projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently, exercise good judgment, and be resourceful
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree
DON’T SEE THE RIGHT FIT?
Interested in a career at BGBC but don’t see the perfect position for you?
We’d still like to get to know you. Contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist today!