JOB TYPE: Full-time
SUPPLEMENTAL PAY TYPES: Annual Bonus
EDUCATION: High School Diploma or Equivalent
EXPERIENCE: 1-3 Years in Administrative Assistant/Office Administration Role within a Professional Service Environment
WORK LOCATION: Indianapolis, IN
BGBC Partners, LLP is seeking a skilled and enthusiastic Receptionist to join our team. As the front desk Receptionist, you will be the initial point of contact for visitors, clients, and employees. Your primary responsibilities will include greeting and assisting individuals, answering phone calls, managing appointments, and performing various administrative tasks to ensure smooth operations.
- Effective and professional communication (verbal and written)
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills, with the ability to remain calm and professional in stressful situations
- Proven experience using advanced functions within Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Self-starter, a deadline-driven individual who is technologically savvy with strong attention to details
- Physical demands include the ability to lift up to 20 pounds, sit for long periods of time
- Strong organizational skills: the ability to manage multiple priorities and changing deadlines; highly detail-oriented
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment
- Proven experience as a receptionist or in a similar customer service role is a plus
- Greet and welcome visitors, clients, and employees with a friendly and professional demeanor
- Answer and direct incoming phone calls, taking messages and transferring calls as necessary
- Provide information and assistance to callers or visitors, addressing their inquiries and directing them to the appropriate department or personnel
- Cross-train on a variety of administrative duties to backup other members of the Administrative Team
- Follow company security policies and procedures, ensuring compliance with confidentiality guidelines, and monitor the logbook and who is in the office
- Manage and maintain office equipment, including printers, copiers, and fax machines, arranging for repairs or replacements when necessary
- Maintain a neat and organized reception area, ensuring it is clean, presentable, and stocked with necessary supplies
- Receive and sort incoming mail, packages, and deliveries, distributing them to the appropriate individuals or departments
- Inventory management to include maintaining physical inventories and ordering
- Overtime is required during peak periods throughout the year
ABOUT BGBC CPAs & ADVISORS
BGBC Partners is an Indianapolis-based CPA and advisory firm with global capabilities and reach. Today we are over 70 strong consisting of CPAs, advisors, and dedicated staff members. We are also proud to be a founding member of the BDO Alliance USA program, an international network of independent accounting and consulting firms.
BGBC offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. We have been named one of Indy Star’s Top Workplaces for the past 6 years and are proud to be a high-energy, client-focused firm. We are passionate about our clients’ success as well as the professional growth and achievement of our employees—our purpose is to help our people reach their full potential.
BGBC Partners, LLP is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
401(k), 401(k) matching, Health/Vision/Dental insurance, Health savings account, Employee assistance program, Flexible schedule, Flexible spending account, Life insurance, Generous paid time off, Professional development assistance, Referral program, Retirement plan
DON’T SEE THE RIGHT FIT?
Interested in a career at BGBC but don’t see the perfect position for you?
We’d still like to get to know you. Contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist today!