BGBC is seeking a proficient Controller to assist Firm leadership with the financial management of our organization. In collaboration with Firm leadership you will have the opportunity to oversee our financial matters and execute financial practices. We are looking for a self-driven financial professional with expertise in budgeting, financial reporting, and compliance. This unique opportunity allows you to independently shape and manage our financial functions, contributing significantly to our growing firm’s success.
As the Controller at BGBC, you will assume a vital role in the financial management of our firm. Reporting directly to Firm leadership, you will be responsible for maintaining the financial integrity of our organization, implementing robust financial strategies, and ensuring compliance with relevant regulations. You will play a crucial part in shaping the financial future of our firm and contributing to our continued growth.
- Oversee all financial operations, including budgeting, financial reporting, and forecasting.
- Manage AR, AP, Payroll and related financial matters.
- Perform month/quarter/year-end close and preparation of financial statements.
Cash Flow Management
- Monitor cash flow and manage working capital effectively.
- Implement strategies to optimize cash management and liquidity.
Vendor and Client Relations
- Manage vendor relationships and negotiate contracts to optimize cost-effectiveness.
- Strong communication ability to interact with clients on financial inquiries.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related field. CPA and/or MBA preferred.
- 5+ years proven experience as a Controller or in a similar financial management role.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles, financial regulations, and compliance.
- Proficiency in accounting management software and advanced knowledge of spreadsheet applications.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with cross-functional teams.\
- High level of integrity and ethics in handling confidential financial information.
ABOUT BGBC PARTNERS, LLP
BGBC Partners is an Indianapolis-based CPA and advisory firm with global capabilities and reach. Today we are over 70 strong consisting of CPAs, advisors, and dedicated staff members. We are also proud to be a founding member of the BDO Alliance USA program, an international network of independent accounting and consulting firms.
BGBC offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. We have been named one of Indy Star’s Top Workplaces for the past 5 years and are proud to be a high-energy, client-focused firm. We are passionate about our clients’ success as well as the professional growth and achievement of our employees—our purpose is to help our people reach their full potential.
BGBC Partners, LLP is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
401(k), 401(k) matching, Health/Vision/Dental insurance, Health savings account, Employee assistance program, Flexible schedule, Flexible spending account, Life insurance, Generous paid time off, Professional development assistance, Referral program, Retirement plan