JOB TYPE: Full-time
SCHEDULE: 8-hour shift, Monday – Friday, Overtime
SUPPLEMENTAL PAY TYPES: Annual Bonus
EDUCATION: High school or equivalent (Preferred)
EXPERIENCE: Administrative Support – 1 year (Preferred)
WORK LOCATION: Indianapolis, IN
BGBC Partners, LLP is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our team. The Administrative Assistant is a member of the administrative team and provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. They support team members by completing various tasks related to organization and communication. The Administrative Assistant is involved in a variety of projects and deliverables that require confidentiality, accuracy, transparency, and urgency.
• Associates degree or equivalent work experience, preferably a minimum of 1-3 years in an Administrative Assistant/Office Administration role within a professional services environment
• Effective and professional communication (verbal and written)
• Work collaboratively with the administrative team and other BGBC staff
• Proven experience using advanced functions within Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
• Self-starter, deadline driven individual who is technologically savvy with a strong attention to details
• Tax return processing is a plus; experience with CCH Software is a plus
• Physical demands include the ability to lift to 20 pounds, sit for long periods of time
• Strong organizational skills: ability to manage multiple priorities and changing deadlines; highly detail oriented.
• Prepare professional correspondence, engagement letters, proposals, presentations, various other reports, and mailings; this includes advanced word processing, mail merge projects and manual preparation of documents
• Distribution of communications to clients; coordinating meetings, agendas and preparing meeting facilities
• Organize, track, and maintain various spreadsheets and files from a variety of sources
• Serve as backup Receptionist as needed and includes answering phones, coordinating incoming/outgoing mail, operating AV systems and professionally greeting clients, guests, and vendors
• Cross-train on a variety of administrative duties to backup other members of the Administrative Team
ABOUT BGBC PARTNERS, LLP
BGBC Partners is an Indianapolis-based CPA and advisory firm with global capabilities and reach. Today we are over 70 strong consisting of CPAs, advisors, and dedicated staff members. We are also proud to be a founding member of the BDO Alliance USA program, an international network of independent accounting and consulting firms.
BGBC offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. We have been named one of Indy Star’s Top Workplaces for the past 5 years and are proud to be a high-energy, client-focused firm. We are passionate about our clients’ success as well as the professional growth and achievement of our employees—our purpose is to help our people reach their full potential.
BGBC Partners, LLP is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
401(k), 401(k) matching, Health/Vision/Dental insurance, Health savings account, Employee assistance program, Flexible schedule, Flexible spending account, Life insurance, Generous paid time off, Professional development assistance, Referral program, Retirement plan