Stephanie is a Manager in Client Accounting Services. She brings a wealth of knowledge in advanced controller work and process improvements.
Stephanie knew she wanted to work in accounting from a young age. She received a Bachelor of Science in Accountancy from the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, and has over 20 years of experience in both public and private accounting. Stephanie joined the firm in 2021, where she provides controller duties and consulting to clients. She also specializes in process improvements, for both clients and internally. She works with various industries including SaaS companies, restaurants, non-profits, property management, service industries and foreign entities among others. Stephanie is also a QuickBooks ProAdvisor.
Stephanie is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, the Indiana CPA Society, and the University of Illinois Alumni Association. She is known for her dedication and loyalty. Stephanie attributes her success to high expectations for herself and those around her.
Originally from Illinois, she enjoys residing in Indianapolis with her husband and son. Outside of work she likes traveling, running half marathons, cooking, baking, visiting with friends and sports!
- Excellence in Process and Procedure Award, mAccounting (2019)
- Client Service Award, mAccounting (2019)
- Process Improvement Award, Endress + Hauser Inc (2018)
- Business Development Award, Endress + Hauser Inc (2017)
- Carl Van Rooy Fisherman of the Year Award (2008)
- Most Valuable Employee, Van Rooy Properties (2005)
- University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Indiana CPA Society
- Member, University of Illinois Alumni Association