Firm Administrator/Human Resources
Maureen serves as the Firm’s Administrator and Human Resource liaison for BGBC. Maureen’s responsibilities include the day to day operations of the Firm and overseeing various software systems. She is also responsible for the Internal Accounting of the Firm, Employee Welfare and Benefits Administration, Recruiting, and helping to maintain a “Cool” Culture for all employees and partners.
Maureen has 30 years of experience working for CPA Firms, which includes the last 17 years with BGBC. Her expertise is in Practice Management System Administration and paperless processes.
- Member, CPAFMA (CPA Firm Management Association)
- Member, Indiana Chapter of the CPAFMA
- Member, SHRM (Society for Human Resource Management)
- Board Member, Northside Knights of Columbus
- Past President, Cathedral HS Alumni Association
- Past Member, Cathedral HS Board of Trustees