We are excited to give you a little taste of what its like to work at BGBC from the comfort of your own home! We are actively recruiting for interns as well as full-time staff, and we look forward to speaking with you further about a future at BGBC. Take a virtual office tour here.
Starting Your Career at BGBC
Get ready to experience challenging and stimulating work in an exciting, nurturing, and collaborative environment. Our new staff and interns receive valuable experience with clients of all sizes across numerous industries, as well as continuous training.
Not sure if you want to do tax or audit? No problem. We give our new staff the opportunity to experience work in both concentrations before choosing the direction they’d like to take their career. You will receive training, support, and mentorship from high-caliber professionals to get your career rolling in the right direction.
Check out this “A Day in the Life” video to learn what its like as a first year staff at BGBC.
Get a look into our culture, and what you would experience working at BGBC in this short video:
At BGBC you will experience a supportive atmosphere, collaborative work environment, and a high energy culture. But don’t take it from us, take a look at what our people have to say!
BGBC During COVID-19
During these challenging times, BGBC’s leadership has continued to make employees a top priority. Team members have enjoyed:
- No layoffs or furloughs
- No pay reductions
- Annual bonuses, salary increases, and promotions
- Weekly virtual staff meetings to keep open communication within the Firm
- Access to mental health resources including a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
We are proud to offer a package of salary and benefits that is competitive with every other firm in our market. We believe that with hard work and achievement, rewards should follow. Our benefits are based on feedback from our team members on what they need to be most successful in their professional endeavors and personal life.
Professional Development: We place a premier priority on helping our staff develop professionally and personally so they have ample opportunities for advancement within the organization, including leadership and partnership positions. Regular training and coaching is provided to all employees.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance
- HSA Plan with Generous Firm Contribution
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Holidays Plus Extra “End of Busy Season” Holiday in April
- 401(k) Match and Profit Sharing Program
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Allowance for CPA Review Materials (No OOP Cost for Becker)
- Annual Bonus Program
- Meal Reimbursement
- Team-Building Company Events and Opportunities
- Milestone Acknowledgements for Birthdays & Anniversaries
- Holiday Lunch & Half Day
- Post-Busy Season Party
- Weeknight Dinners & Breakfast and Lunch on Saturdays Provided During Busy Season
- Massages, Snacks, and Surprises During Busy Season
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Commission for New Clients Brought into the Firm
- Onsite Flue Shot Clinic for Staff & Family Members
- Pre-Tax Parking Deduction
- Access to Building Fitness Center
- Free Coffee
- Paid Parking During Internships